Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 @gujhealth.gujarat.gov.in Applications are being invited from eligible candidates to fill the posts of Staff Nurse Class-3 at Government Hospital and Community Health Center, Gujarat. Recruitment has been announced for 700 posts of Staff Nurses in Gujarat. The recruitment will be done through competitive examination. Interested candidates can apply for staff nurse recruitment. You can get detailed information about Staff Nurse Vacancy here. You can also get the Staff Nurse Study Materials from here after applying for the staff nurse exam.
Staff Nurse in India is the practice of care for medical patients. Every year, Various Nursing vacancies opening in Indian Government (Public) Hospital. Get free recruitment notification of upcoming sarkari naukri for staff nursing vacancy. We have many vacancies for Staff Nurse in Gujarat. Check out latest available staff nurse job openings in Gujarat.
Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
An advertisement has been published for the recruitment of staff nurses through competitive examination at the state government hospital and community health center. Eligible candidates for staff nurse recruitment should apply online from 1/1/2021 to 21/1/2021. You can also get information about new recruitment advertisements of Gujarat from our website. Below is the information about the vacancies to be filled by the staff nurses and important information like educational qualification, salary, age limit etc…
Staff Nurse Recruitment Details
Advertisement No.: COH/202021/1
Post Name: Staff Nurse
Staff Nurse Vacancy
Staff Nurse Vacancy details are available in this section. The category wise information of Staff nurse vacancy given in the current recruitment advertisement is given here.
Total Posts: 700
The following is the information of vacancies for recruitment of Staff Nurse.
Vacancies for women are reserved at 33%. It will be compensated against that category.
Degree in B.Sc. (Nursing) from recognized institute of Indian Nursing Council or General Nursing & Midwife Diploma Course from recognized institute of Indian Nursing Council or equivalent.
Permanent or periodically renewed registration of registered nurses and registered midwife in Gujarat Nursing Council is mandatory at the time of application. The registration number of registered nurse as well as registered midwife or equivalent qualification should be shown in the application form.
Must have adequate knowledge of both Gujarati and Hindi languages.
Computer information for Staff Nurse
Candidate should have a certificate or marksheet of any government recognized training institute for having basic knowledge of computer.
In any diploma in computer knowledge in a government recognized university or institute, there should be certificates that computer is a subject in the courses or certificates that have passed Std-10 and Std-12 examinations with computer subject.
For the first five years, Staff Nurse Class-3 will be appointed with a monthly fixed salary of Rs 31,340. Apart from that no other allowances or benefits will be available.
After completion of five years of service, according to the Seventh Pay Commission, he will be eligible to be appointed in that pay scale as per Matrix Level 5 Salary Scale 29200 – 92300 or as prescribed by Govt.
Maximum 40 years
The age of the candidate should not be more than 40 years at the last date of application.
In case of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, OBC and Economically Weaker Class Candidates who are originally from Gujarat, five years exemption will be given in the upper age limit as per the rules.
Candidates with 40% or more disability will be given a ten year exemption in the upper age limit.
The upper age limit of all the reserved category candidates should not be increased beyond 45 years on the due date under any circumstances with exemption.
Selection for staff nurse recruitment will be made on the basis of competitive examination. Examination will be conducted by OMR method. In this question paper 100 questions of nursing subject as well as 100 questions of Gujarati subject will be asked by MCQ. Both exams must be passed.
- Exam time will be two hours. Merit list will be prepared after the result of the examination.
- Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus, Old Question Paper, Model Paper and Staff Nurse study materials
Staff Nurse Study Materials
Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus, Old Question Paper, Model Paper and Staff Nurse study materials also available on our website kjparmar.org
Candidates opting for General Category will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 300 + post office charge. Online payment can also be done as an alternative to this. Candidates like Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, OBC, Disabled, Ex-Serviceman will not have to pay free charge as per rules.
- The last date to pay the fee at the post office as well as online is 22/01/2021.
- Refunds are not available after payment of fees.
How to apply
Applications for staff nurse recruitment will be accepted online. Online application can be done on the website from 01/01/2021 to 21/01/2021.
The steps for online application are as follows.
- First go to the internet website ojas.gujarat.gov.in from your computer.
- Then click on Apply Online. Clicking on the place will get the details of the place. Clicking on the apply now button below it will show the application format.
- After filling in the personal details in the application form click on Educational details to fill in the educational details then click on Yes or No in the self declaration below.
- Now click on save your application will be accepted online and your application number will be generated yes application number needs to be saved.
- After that click on upload photo at the top of the page. Type your application number here and your date of birth then click on OK button. Upload photo and signature here.
- Now click on Conform application at the top of the page and after doing the application number and date of birth click on OK two buttons will appear 1. Application preview and 2. Conform application.
- Click on application preview here to view the application. If you find an improvement in the application, click on the Edit application to make an improvement.
- If no correction is required here, clicking on confirm application will allow the application to be accepted online. A confirmation number will be generated here. It is also necessary to save this confirmation number.
- Now click on Print Application. Type your confirmation number here and click on the print button to get a print of the application form.
Staff Nurse Recruitment Advertisement
The official information for the recruitment of Staff Nurse details such as vacancies, educational qualifications, pay scale, age limit, selection process and other general instructions is given at the following link. Candidates are requested to read this recruitment advertisement carefully and apply.
For Staff Nurse Recruitment Advretisement Click Here
Online application for Staff Nurse Recruitment will start on 1/1/2021. The link for online application will be posted here on 1/1/2021. Stay connected with us until then.
All the information related to the recruitment of staff nurses is given here. All the upcoming updates regarding this recruitment will be put on this post. So, keep visiting our website for more updates.