SDAU and Sr. Research Fellow Bharti 2020: Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University (SDAU) invites application for the position Senior Research Fellow etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to SDAU before 27-10-2020.
SDAU and Sr. Research Fellow Bharti
Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University also known SDAU, is one of the State Agricultural University in India. It is approximately 30 km (19 mi) from the Palanpur town in Banaskantha District of Gujarat.
The Gujarat Agricultural University started functioning in June 1972. It was established with specific mandates of promoting productivity of agriculture by pursuing research in agriculture and allied sciences.
The unique feature of the Gujarat Agricultural University was a multi-campus set-up. The other three campuses were at Junagadh, Navsari and Anand. We update as soon as Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University publish a new recruitment notification.
SDAU and Sr. Research Fellow Recruitment published an official notification for Recruitment of Agricultural Assistant and Sr. Research Fellow posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
Name of posts:
- Agricultural Assistant (Skilled Worker)
- Sr. Research Scientist
- Agricultural Assistant (Skilled Worker): Diploma (Agri. / Horti.) / Polytechnic in (Agri. / Horti.)
- SRF: Masters with 60% marks in the area of Agricultural Economics/ Agri Business Management
- JRF: 35 years for male and 40 years for female as per ICAR rules
- Final Selection will be based on personal interview.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates need to remain present at below mentioned address for personal interview.
Interview date & time:
- Agricultural Assistant: 27/10/2020 at 10:30 AM
- Sr. Research Fellow: 04/11/2020 at 11:00 AM