RTE Gujarat Admission 2020-21 @ rte.orpgujarat.com The right to education has been developed by the concerned authorities of our government to provide educational opportunities to all of the students and children who are relatively poor and cannot afford to pay the fees of schools and college. In this article, we will share step by step procedure through which you can fill the admission form in Gujarat. Also, we will share important details about eligibility criteria and important dates of admission.
- 1 RTE Gujarat Admission 2020-21
RTE Gujarat Admission 2020-21
Right to Information cell has been developed in the Gujarat state to provide important educational facilities to all the children who are not able to pay their school fees. The Right to Information quota is available in almost all of the schools of the Gujarat districts. The students can fill up the admission form at rte.orpgujarat.com for RTE and then can submit the application form in their respective schools to avail of the benefit of less fee and also all of the other financial incentives.
RTE school admission Gujarat government will invite online applications for RTE Gujarat Admission 2020. Subsequently, all the selected students will get 25% reservation in admission in various schools of RTE Gujarat Admission 2020 RTE Online school admission Form RTE Online school admission Form. Interested candidates can apply online for RTE Admission 2020 through the official website rtegujarat.org
The state government of Gujarat is going to invited online application form for RTE Gujarat Admission 2020 Online / rte admission 2020 Gujrat at rte.orpgujarat.com. The government will release official notification for RTE Gujarat admission form under Gujarat primary education act. Through the RTE Gujarat Admission 2020 the government will provide admission to the candidates in primary standards.
RTE Gujarat Online Application – school admission
The candidates can apply for rte application form download / RTE admission 2020 at the official website. RTE Gujarat Admission 2020 RTE Online school admission Form.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2020 Online Application Form – rte online application The applications will be invited by Directorate of Primary Education for the admissions into primary classes.
Children of age group born between 2 June 2012 to 1 June 2013 will be considered for admission. Along with that the child must belong to one of the categories:- SC/ST with Parent’s Annual Income upto 2 Lakh, OBC with Parent’s Annual Income upto 1 Lakh and GEN Category with Annual Income up to 68,000. The Children not satisfying this criteria will not be administered and the list of the rejected forms will be displayed on the website with the reason of rejection. RTE Gujarat Admission 2020 RTE Online school admission.
RTE Gujarat 2020 – 25% Reservation Admission Process
To understand the 25% Reservation Process for RTE Gujarat Admissions
RTE Gujarat Online Application Required Documents
- Address Proof: Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Water Bill/ Driving Licence/ Ration Card /Notarised Rent Agreement
- Parent’s Caste Certificate: Mamlatdar, Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate
- Birth Certificate: Gram Panchayat, Nagar Palika, Maha Nagar Palika Birth Certificate/ Hospital Register Certificate/Anganvadi, Balvadi register Certificate/ Parent or Guardian’s Notorized Affidavit
- Photograph: Passport size colour photograph
- Parent’s Income: Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate
- BPL Card No.: BPL Card
- NDNT: Mamlatdar, Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate
- Orphan: Orphanage Certificate/Guardian Notorized affidavit
- Child in Need of Care and Protection: Bal Suraksha Adhikari Certificate
- Children belonging to Child care Institution: Bal Suraksha Adhikari Certificate
- Child Labour/Children of migrating Labourers: Labour & Employment Dept Certificate
- Mentally Challenged Child Cerebral Palsy: Civil Surgeon Certificate
- CWSN: Civil Surgeon certificate (minimum 40%)
- HIV: affected Children Civil Surgeon Certificate
- Child Aadhar card: Copy of Child Aadhar Card
- Parent’s Aadhar Card: Copy of Parent’s Aadhar Card
- Bank Details: Child or parent’s passbook copy
RTE Gujarat Admission 2020 Application Form
RTE Gujarat Admission 2020 RTE Online school admission Form. Candidates have to fill the application form online through the official website rte.orpgujarat.com. To have an idea of application form, see the application form format (FORM A – Sample):-
RTE Gujarat Online Application for Compulsory (Necessary) Documents
1. BPL Card/Income Certificate.
2. Residence Proof (Ration Card in the name of parents, with child’s name on the ration card or Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card or Electricity Bill (Bhade Rehta hoy) or Tax Receipt of the house or any other document issued by the government which has the parents name and the address)
3. Birth Certificate.
4. Bank Pass Book (Father or Child)
5. Cast Certificate (if OBC / SC / ST)
Important Dates for the admissions in RTE Gujarat 2020
Procedures Expected Dates:
- Instructions Release date: 07th August 2020
- RTE Gujarat Official Notice Date: 06 August 2020
- Online form filling period: 19 August 2020 to 29 August 2020
- First Round of Admission Process: 11 September 2020
RTE Gujarat Admission IMP DateSubmission of Application Form will starts on: 19-08-2020