NISHTHA Training Programme full details available here. NISHTHA is a capacity building programme for “Improving Quality of School Education through Integrated Teacher Training”. NISHTHA 3.0 Training starts from 1st October, 2021.
NISHTHA 3.0 (FLN)
The Ministry of Education, Government of India has launched the Basic Literacy and Numeracy (FLN) mission and has provided guidelines for developing literacy and numeracy skills in children at the grassroots level. This course deals with the goals and objectives of the mission and outlines the roles of the various stakeholders.
- NISHTHA 3.0 for NIPUN Bharat
NISHTHA 3.0 Registration
Registration is mandatory to join NISHTHA 3.0. Join the course after registering on the initiation portal. Teachers who have not registered once on the initiation portal are required to register. The teacher has to fill up a self-declaration form on the initiation portal to join the online course.
The DIKSHA platform offers NISHTHA Registration, Online Training, Modules, Courses, and Certificate to teachers. Download the DIKSHA app and scan QR codes in your textbooks for easy access to all your lessons.
NISHTHA Full form
National Initiative for School Heads and Teachers Holistic Advancement
NISHTHA is the world’s largest teachers’ training programme of its kind in the world
- Capacity building of 4.2 million teachers
- Integrated training of principals/heads as key academic support
- Training of all heads and teachers as first level counselors
- Promoting experiential and joyful learning
- Focus on competency and higher order thinking skills based teaching learning
- For registration review the process described on this page and the course content.
NISHTHA Training Registration Link
Click the “Register Now” button to initiate registration on the web and provide required details as requested on the next page. Press “Submit” after filling all details.
It is built considering the whole teacher’s life cycle – from the time student teachers enroll in Teacher Education Institutes (TEIs) to after they retire as teachers. It also provides access to NCERT textbooks and lessons, following the regular school curriculum.
What will be found on NISHTHA Portal?
- You will find simple and understandable material, ppt, pdf, videos on the application of these teaching in your classroom.
- Necessary activities in your classroom.
- Know about various policies and schemes run by the government for the development of its students.
NISHTHA Online Training
Under Nishtha, online training will be provided to government teachers of different states of the country. For this, the government has also launched the Nishtha portal.
NISHTHA on Diksha
DIKSHA (Digital Infrastructure for Knowledge Sharing) is a national platform for school education, an initiative of National Council for Education Research and Training (NCERT), Ministry of Education. DIKSHA was developed based on the core principles of open architecture, open access, open licensing diversity, choice and autonomy as outlined in the Strategy and Approach Paper for the National Teacher Platform.
DIKSHA can be accessed by learners and teachers across the country and currently supports 18+ languages and the various curricula of NCERT, CBSE and SCERTs across India. The platform is being leveraged and developed for school education, foundational learning programs and to support inclusive learning for underserved and differently-abled communities of learners and teachers.
Registration on Diksha
Any organisation, recognized education or learning body or individual user can register on the portal.
Registration on DIKSHA Portal with a mobile number or an email ID
For NISHTHA Training Registration Information on Diksha Click here
NISHTHA Training in Hindi
This initiative of training teachers under this scheme will strengthen school education. Similar efforts will be made in future. He also said that India is already given the title of Vishwa Guru. Will try these things that children do not go to other countries for education. In addition, the quality of teachers should be greatly improved by this training. Along with this, there should be improvement in the direction of achieving the target of Learning Outcome. This training material is also available in Hindi language.
- Awareness of centrally sponsored schemes/initiatives
- Online monitoring and support system
- Convergence of multi-departmental efforts
- Activity based training modules
NISHTHA Training for Teachers
The Department of School Education and Literacy has launched a National Mission to improve learning outcomes at the elementary level through an Integrated Teacher Training Programme called NISHTHA under the Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Samagra Shiksha.
NISHTHA is a capacity building programme for “Improving Quality of School Education through Integrated Teacher Training”. It aims to build competencies among all the teachers and school principals at the elementary stage. NISHTHA is the world’s largest teachers’ training programme of its kind.The basic objective of this massive training programme is to motivate and equip teachers to encourage and foster critical thinking in students.
- Creation of an enabling and enriching inclusive classroom environment
Teachers are trained to use Art as pedagogy leading to increased creativity and innovation among students.
- Improvement in learning outcomes of the students.
- Teachers are trained to develop and strengthen personal-social qualities of students for their holistic development.
- Creation of healthy and safe school environment.
- Teachers are trained as first level counselors to be alert and responsive to the social, emotional and psychological need of students.
NISHTHA Training Online Link
NISHTHA Training Online Link given below. You can join any course by clicking on this link.
Introduction to FLN Mission (NISHTHA FLN) Click Here
NISHTHA 3.0 Aheval
All modules of NISHTHA 3.0 are instructed to write Aheval. Nishtha Talim Aheval have been written before. Sample reports will be posted on our website as a guide for writing this report. You can write your own NISHTHA 3.0 Aheval from this report.
NISHTHA Training Certificate Download
DIKSHA offers certificates after you complete a recommended course. The course details card specifies if the course offers a certificate. Certificate are issued on completion of the course with the criteria of merit and best score of the user. An email or SMS is sent to the user when the certificate issued. The users can view them on the profile page.
- Scroll down to Courses attended section of the Profile page
- Courses that offer a certification has a Download Certificate option. Click Download Certificate
- The certificate opens up in a new tab.
- Click the Download icon and select the folder where you would like to download the certificate
Note: The certificate is downloaded in a pdf format
NISHTHA Training Module
- Curriculum, Learner-centered Pedagogy
- Learning Outcomes and Inclusive Education
- Improving Social-personal Qualities and Creating Safe and Healthy School Environment
- Art Integrated Learning
- School Based Assessment
- Health and Well Being
- Integration of ICT in Teacher-Learning and Assessment
NISHTHA Training Course
- Basic Literacy and Numeracy Mission – Introduction
- Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE): The foundation of the study
- Vision of basic literacy and numeracy mission
- The need and importance of the FLN mission
- Role of various stakeholders in mission implementation
NISHTHA Training will focus primarily on the intellectual development of children rather than on books in the training of teachers. The program will motivate and equip teachers to encourage and promote critical thinking in children. Students will then be able to handle a variety of situations and teachers will be able to act as first-level counselors.