NEET Answer Key 2020: Candidates can get the NEET 2020 EXAM Answer key in the month of September 2020. National Testing Agency (NTA) organizes the NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) CBSE NEET is a national level medical examination, which is conducted for selecting students for admission to MBBS and BDS courses. To get admission in UG medical/dental courses offered by various government & private colleges, students have to qualify the NEET 2020 Paper Solution. NEET 2020 Examination is most likely to be held on 13th September(Sunday) 2020. Here we are providing details about NEET Answer Key 2020 including coaching institutes like Aakash, Allen, etc.
NEET Answer Key 2020 Download NEET paper Solution 2020
NEET 2020 Answer Key – After the exam is over, candidates can download NEET answer key 2020 from this page. It will be provided by coaching institutes like Aakash, Allen, etc. To calculate marks from NEET answer key, add 4 marks for every answer that matches and deduct 1 marks for each incorrect response. NEET solutions and question papers are the best source to evaluate performance. These are provided as pdf, for each set in the exam. NTA also released NEET 2020 official answer key. It is released few days after the exam at ntaneet.nic.in. Know how to use NEET 2020 answer key, how to use it, and more from this page.
NEET 2020 Unofficial Answer Key
NEET answer key 2020 will be released by the National Testing Agency. The answer key of NEET 2020 will be released in two phases. In the first phase, a provisional NEET 2020 answer key will be released. Candidates will be able to raise objections against the provisional answer key of NEET 2020. After considering the valid objection, NTA will revise the provisional NEET answer key 2020 incorporating the changes in it. In the second phase, the final answer key of NEET 2020 will be released. These NEET 2020 unofficial answer keys are released immediately after the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is conducted.
NEET Answer Key 2020
- Download Answer Key : From Here (Akash)
- Download Answer Key : From Here ( Allen Cota )
- Rao IIT Academy
- Brilliant Pala
- Sri Chaitanya
- Affinity Classes
- Vidyamandir Classes
Gujarat NEET Answer Key 2020 Download Here
NEET 2020 EXAM DATE
The exam pattern for NEET 2020 EXAM
examination is mentioned below:
- No. of Question: Total 180 questions will asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: Exam will conducted through offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Language: Question paper will asked in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
Highlights of NEET 2020 Exam Date Application Form
- Candidates must exercise option of question paper medium wisely as it cannot be changed later.
- CBSE will allot test center as per preferences filled by candidate in application form of NEET 2020
- Those who belong to creamy layer of OBC must select Unreserved.
- Check spellings, aadhaar / number / aadhaar enrolment number / registration number issued by CBSE facilitation number / passport number / ration card number / bank account number / other valid govt. identity card number, date of birth, address, mobile number, e-mail ID before submitting details for NEET 2020 registration.
- If application fee is being paid through debit/credit card then details of it should be kept handy.
- Confirmation page generation confirms correctness and final submission of NEET application form 2020. It is also sent to candidate’s registered email ID.
- Applicant must note down registration number after filling form.
- Application form must be submitted before last date.
- A single NEET application form must be submitted.
NEET 2020 Exam Date – Details you fill in form
- Name as per aadhaar card
- Date of birth as per aadhaar card
- Gender as per aadhaar card
- Mother’s name as given in high school certificate
- Father’s name as given in high school certificate
- Self declaration
- Aadhaar number / aadhaar enrolment no. / registration no. Issued by facilitation centre / passport no. / ration card no./bank account no. / any other valid govt. Id. No.
- District of birth
- Occupation of father’s / guardian’s / mother’s
- Educational qualifications of father’s / guardian’s / mother’s
- Annual income of father’s / guardian’s / mother ’s
- Question paper language
- Are you the only child of your parents
- Year of class xii / equivalent passed / appearing
- Percentage of marks / grade in class x / equivalent and xii / equivalent
- Type of institution of class xii / equivalent
- Belonging to rural / urban area
- State to which the applicant belongs
- Qualifying examination code
- School education board
- Choice of examination center
NEET Institutional Answer Key 2020
- Candidates can apply for NEET (UG), 2020“Online” only.
- Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Oversees Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear in NEET (UG)-2020 & also eligible for 15% All India Quota seats.
- The Age criteria for appearing in NEET (UG), 2020is as follows:
- The upper age limit for NEET(UG) is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the eligibility conditions given in the Information Bulletin.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on the website…
- Examination Fee Details and last date for submission of Online Application Form:
- Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- The Scanned image of the Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 10Kb to 100Kb.
- The Scanned image of Signature of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 3Kb to 20Kb
- The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
- By Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Net Banking/UPI.
iii. E-wallet of Common Services Centre and other service providers.
Please keep all these documents for future reference:
|(i)||Proof of remittance of fee|
|(ii)||Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application|
|(iii)||Copy of the System generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from state J & K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota|
- Candidates must preserve their Admit Card and all documents as mentioned in serial No.-9 till the admission in College or Institution is over.
4 Simple steps to Apply Online
- 1. Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number
- 2. Upload photo and signature*
- 3. Make Payment of Fee by prescribed modes.
- 4. Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee.
NEET Answer Key & Application Form 2020 FAQs
Can a student who has studied from an open school apply for NEET 2020?
As per official NEET UG 2020 notification, open school students cannot appear in NEET.
What is the minimum percentage required to appear for NEET exam?
For SC, ST and OBC category marks requirement is 40%. For candidates with locomotor disability of lower limbs, minimum of 45% marks for Gen-PH, 40% marks for SC-PH/ ST-PH/OBC-PH are required.
If I am pursuing class 12 exam in the year 2020, am I eligible to apply?
Yes, students who are appearing in qualifying examination in 2018 can also appear in CBSE NEET UG 2018. However, their admission will be subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria at time of admission.
Can candidates older than 25 years of fill NEET 2020 application form?
Age limit for NEET 2020 exam has been finalised. Age limit set for NEET exam is 25 years for unreserved category students, and there is a relaxation of 5 years for SC, ST, OBC category students.
Why should we give own mobile number or email ID?
You should give your own or your parents mobile number and email ID because CBSE will send all updates of NEET 2018 via SMS and email to these contact points. A personal contact will help you stay up-to-date.
How to pay the application fee?
Application fee payment can be done via either credit card / debit card or net banking / UPI or e-wallet of CSCs.
How will I know that my NEET 2020 form has been submitted?
If your NEET 2018 form confirmation page generates then that means your form has been submitted. Remember to download and print it.
How will I know if there is any mistake in photograph or signature?
If there is any correction necessary in photograph or signature then CBSE will send you an email/SMS. Also you can check that in candidate login. You can make corrections then.
Are NRIs, OCI, PIO allowed to appear in NEET 2020?
Yes, Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRI’s), Oversees Citizen of India (OCI’s), Persons with Indian Origin (PIO’s) & Foreign Nationals are all eligible for NEET (UG)-2018.
I am appearing in class 12 exam in 2020. Am I eligible? What will be my qualifying code?
Yes you are eligible if you are appearing in class 12 exam in 2018. Your qualifying code will be 01.
Do I need to send the confirmation page of NEET 2020 application form to CBSE?
No, there is no need for you to send the confirmation page to CBSE.
Common Services Centres / Facilitation Centers
CBSE is likely to set up CSCs in order to provide support to rural region candidates, who need help with NEET UG 2018 Online Application Form. A list of CSCs can be seen at csc.gov.in website. Charges are applicable to avail CSC services.
|Preparing email, submission of application form, printout||Rs 25|
|Online fee payment||0.5% of transaction|
|Downloading of admit card / OMR / answer key||10|
|Online claim for responses / key||25|
|Prinout per page||5|
Plus taxes if applicable.
After filling NEET 2020 Application Form, you should retain the following documents.
- Confirmation page printouts x 3.
- Proof of fee payment prin out.
- Passport size photograph, same as the one you uploaded in application form x 5.
- Self declaration system generated copy (candidates from JnK who opted for 15% all India quota seats).
Cases of rejection of NEET 2020 Application Form
- It is incomplete.
- You did not pay fee.
- Application was not in accordance with CBSE guidelines.
Helpline numbers for CBSE NEET 2020 given below. Services available on working days from 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM. :
Help desk: Call at 011-22041807 / 011-22041808. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toll free: Call at 1800118002. Email to email@example.com.
NEET branch: Call at 9773720177,78,79. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEET 2020 Official Website
- The official website of NEET 2019 is www.ntaneet.nic.in. Apart from that, some updates also reflect at www.ntaneet.nic.in
- Notification, syllabus, application form, admit card all will / are available at www.ntaneet.nic.in. However at the time of result, it will come at cbseresults.nic.in.
Dress code for CBSE NEET UG 2020
In the brochure only CBSE has announced exact dress code for the exam. The reason behind CBSE imposing rules on what to wear and what not to wear for the exam is to avoid cheating cases.
Things that you can wear: Slippers and sandals with low heels for footwear; no shoes. Trousers or salwar for lower-body wear. In upper body you can wear half sleeve light clothes without big brooch or badge or button or flower.
Things that you cannot wear: Shoes, sunglasses, full sleeves clothes, watches, bracelets, any sort of jewelry, scree, cap.
NEET 2020 Admit card
The NTA will issue Admit Cards of NEET (UG) 2020 on the Board’s website at www.ntaneet.nic.in. You should be able to download the hall ticket by 1st week of April 2019. NTA does not send any individual intimation or send the admit card by post. Candidates must check their Roll number, name, father’s name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of examination center .
NEET Answer Key 2020
After the entrance test, NTA board shall publish challenge able answer key in codes of A, B, C and D. You will be able to see the images of OMR responses that you had marked in the paper. Candidates noticing error can challenge the answer key with authentic support. Fee amount for challenging is Rs.1000/- per response. Refund of amount is subject to board accepting challenge.
NEET UG 2020 Result
The Central Board of Secondary Education evaluates the Answer Sheets. Candidates awarded marks out of 720. There shall be no category wise result sheet.
NEET 2019 IMP Link:
NEET Application Form 2019 FAQs || Registration
1 thought on “NEET Answer Key 2020 Download NEET paper Solution 2020”
Comments are closed.