Today Chief Minister Shri Vijaybhai Rupani has announced Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojna in the wider interest of millions of farmers of the state. Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojna will be a blessing for the farmers of Gujarat. Here is the Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojna Full Details available.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojna
An important farmer orient announcement has make by the state government today. Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has announced Kisan Sahay Yojana. The scheme will benefit all farmers in the state. The scheme will be sufficient for kharif crop and which will be applicable up to 4 hectares. This scheme covers drought, heavy rains and droughts. If the loss is from 33% to 60%, Rs. 20,000 per hectare and if the loss is more than 60%, Rs. 25,000 will be provided.
CM announces Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana – Assistance for a loss of 33% to 60% Rs. 20,000 &above 60% Rs. 25,000 per hectare paid upto maximum of 4 hectares.
Deputy Chief Minister Shri Nitinbhai Patel and Agriculture Minister R.C. The scheme announced by the Chief Minister in Gandhinagar in the presence of Faldu, Minister of State Shri Jaydrath Singh Parmar and Chief Secretary Shri Anil Mukim.
He said that erratic rainfall in agriculture, especially in kharif season, is a factor causing economic loss to farmers.
A transparent and simple method of crop damage to farmers in the event of such natural calamities with the aim of including all the farmers in the state and no farmer is left behind. The state government decided to implement this plan.
Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojna
The Chief Minister clearly stated that the benefits of this Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojna covered all the small and big marginal farmers of the state. It estimated that more than 54 lakh farmers in the state will benefit from this scheme. Not only that, the farmer will not have to pay any premium for this scheme, he said.
Giving the role that this scheme is simple and transparent, the Chief Minister said that only the farmers who have paid premium in the crop insurance scheme used to get the benefit, now this Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana will get assistance without paying any premium.
He said that the benefits of this Mukhya Mantri Kisan Sahay Yojana will give keeping the benefits of SDRF unchanged.
Scheme Assistance Standards
- Crop losses during kharif season range from 33% to 60% to Rs. A maximum of 4 hectares will be available for 20 thousand per hectare.
- Crop loss in kharif season is more than 60% for loss of Rs. A maximum of 4 hectares will be available for 25 thousand per hectare.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojna Full Details
Giving the details of the scheme to the media, the Chief Minister said that there is an approach to help in the three types of risks under the scheme.
Accordingly, (1) drought (drought), (2) excess rainfall and (3) non-seasonal rainfall (Mavthu).
Crop loss due to hazards will be considered eligible for assistance.
- He gave standards and other details of assistance against these three threats.
In case of drought: –
In the taluka where less than 10 inches of rain has fallen in the current season or from the onset of monsoon in the state. If there is no continuous rain for four consecutive weeks (2 days) between the two rains till August 31, i.e. there is zero rain continuously and the crop is damaged, it will be considered as a risk of drought.
- In case of heavy rains: –
The taluka considered as a unit in case of heavy rains such as cloudburst, continuous heavy rains in which districts of South Gujarat region in 3 hours or more and in all other districts of the state in 2 hours. Rainfall of 3 inches or more recorded as per the rain gauge of the revenue taluka and damage to the standing crop will be considered as risk of excess rainfall.
- When the condition of non-seasonal rain (Mavthu) is rectified: –
From 15th October to 19th November in the rain gauge of revenue taluka in 3 consecutive hours 20 mm. If it rains more than and the crop is damaged in the field, it will be considered as a risk of non-seasonal rain (Mawthu).
Giving information about the eligibility of the farmer beneficiaries of the scheme, Mr. Vijay Bhai Rupani said that all the 3-A holders registered in the revenue records in the entire state considered as farmer account holders and charter holder farmers under the Forest Right Act.
The scheme will be implemented in Kharif 2020. Farmers should have planted in kharif season for the benefit of this scheme.
Important provisions of the scheme
- In addition, the farmer beneficiaries who are eligible to avail the benefits as per the provisions of SDRF scheme will also be eligible.
- To get the application of farmers online with land record and CM. A portal connected to the dashboard prepared.
- Beneficiary farmers will have to go to the e-gram center and apply online on the portal.
- The approved assistance paid directly to the beneficiary’s bank account through DBT.
- A special grievance redressal mechanism set up to address the queries of the beneficiary farmers.
- To help farmers to apply online at e-gram center at village level, VLE of e-gram center will be paid a remuneration of Rs. 8 per successful application.
- Toll free number service will be provided for the guidance of farmers.
mukhyamantri kisan sahay yojna website
Regarding the assistance standards of Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana, Crop loss during kharif season ranges from 5% to 20% for Rs. 50,000 / – per hectare. It will be available in a maximum limit of 3 hectares.
Crop loss in kharif season is more than 50% for loss of Rs. 5000 / – per hectare will be available in a maximum limit of 3 hectares.
Regarding other important provisions of this scheme, the Chief Minister added that … Apart from this scheme, the farmers who are eligible to avail the benefits as per the provisions of SDRF scheme will also be eligible.
OR PORTAL will be prepared to get farmers application online.
• Beneficiary farmers will have to go to the e-gram center and apply online on the portal. The approved assistance will Pay directly to the beneficiary’s bank account through DBT.
mukhyamantri kisan sahay yojna in gujarat
- A special grievance redress mechanism will set up to address the queries of the beneficiary farmers. Toll free number service will be provided for the guidance of farmers.
- As per the information process of declaring villages / talukas / areas under crop loss under this scheme
- A list of affected areas affected by crop due to drought, drought and unseasonable rains (Mawthu) will prepare by the District Collector.
- Will send by the Collector within seven days of the incident for the approval of the State Government.
- The list of affected area / village / taluka for the benefit of this scheme will issue approval orders within 7 days of receipt of the proposal of the State Government (Revenue Department).
• The Chief Minister said about the operation of crop loss survey that.
- As per the list of affected villages / talukas / areas by the state government. survey teams will form by the district development officer. The affected farms of the affected villages / talukas / areas will survey in 15 days.
- the list of farmers eligible for assistance under this scheme. Scheme will announce by order signed by the District Development Officer.
- He added that the list would make up of two types of losses. namely 5% to 70% and more than 50% loss. At this time, the Secretary of the Department of Agriculture.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Yojana Details will more useful for you. For more news about Gujarat mukhyamantri kisan sahay yojana scheme stay connected with kjparmar.