Mahila Utkarsh Yojana – Rs 1 lakh Loans 0% interest. For the first time in the state, Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Yojana(MMKY Scheme) will be launched and loans will be given to more than 10 lakh mothers and sisters at 0% interest. Gujarat’s women power will take the lead in realizing the resolve of a self-reliant Prime Minister of India.
On Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s birthday (September 17), Chief Minister Vijay Rupani will present the Mahila Utkarsh Yojana to the mother power of the state. In the changed socially-economic lifestyle after Corona, a new path of self-reliance of women-mothers-sisters will open up.
A total of 10 lakh mothers and sisters of 1 lakh women’s groups. in the state will get the benefit of Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana.
On the Prime Minister’s birthday, the Gujarat government will provide MMKY Scheme to more than 10 lakh women in the state.
A total of 10 lakh mothers and sisters of 1 lakh women’s groups in the state will get the benefit of Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
On September 17, the Chief Minister will present the Mahila Utkarsh Yojana to the mother power of the state
- 1 Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana (MMUY) – All Details
- 2 Rs. Loans up to Rs 1 lakh will be available from institutions including government
- 3 Maukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana MMUY Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- 3.1 What is Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Yojana
- 3.2 What is the other name for CM Mahila Kalyan Yojana
- 3.3 How much loans can be taken by MMKY Scheme women beneficiaries
- 3.4 What is the interest rates on loans taken under MMUY Scheme
- 3.5 Will the interest will be waived or reimbursed to the beneficiaries in MMKY Scheme
- 3.6 How many women beneficiaries can take loan for self employment
- 3.7 What is the maximum number of women in the Self Help Groups (SHG’s)?
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana (MMUY) – All Details
Scheme announcer:: Gujarat Government
Scheme Name:: Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana (MMUY)
Launched on:: 17th September 2020
Purpose:: To make women Atmanirbhar
Advantages:: Women will get loans up to Rs 1 lakh at 0% interest
Budget Rs 175 crore
Highlights:: of the Mukhya Mantri Utkarsh Scheme
CM Shri @vijayrupanibjp announces the launching of ‘Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana’ on September 17, birthday of PM Shri @narendramodi, a revolutionary scheme for women empowerment in the post-COVID era that would provide interest-free loan of Rs.1-lakh to over 10-lakh women pic.twitter.com/qAec9y6IBl
— CMO Gujarat (@CMOGuj) September 14, 2020
key highlights of the Mukhya Mantri Utkarsh Scheme
- The government will sponsor a budget of 1000 Crore to the groups registered under Join Liability and Earning Group ( JLEG).
- A total of 10 lakh women are going to avail of the benefits under this interest-free loan scheme.
- Each Self Help Group should comprise of 10 members under this MMUY scheme.
- The government will pay the interest amount on behalf of the beneficiaries.
- How to Apply for Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana MMUY Gujarat
- All the eligible women of Gujarat can apply for this interest-free loan online on the official portal . Let us see the procedure for applying for Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana.
Visit the Official Portal of MMUY Gujarat.
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page of the Official Portal.
- On the Home Page, Click on the link of MMUY Yojana.
- It redirects the candidates to the Online Registration Page for the MMUY interest-free loan scheme.
- It opens up the application form; now, the applicants can start entering his/her personal details like Name of the Applicant, Contact
- The applicant has to enter her SHG Group Details, Aadhar Cards, and other information like Bank Account Number, Bank Branch Name, IFSC Code in the next section.
Rs. Loans up to Rs 1 lakh will be available from institutions including government
A total of Rs. 1000 crore plan. The interest on the bank loan will be paid by the state government. The stamp duty required for the loan will also waived.
Rs. Loans of Rs 1 lakh will be available from government, co-operative, private banks, lending institutions approved by the RBI. The state government has soon signed a memorandum of understanding with banks to join the MMKY scheme.
One lakh loan will given to each group
According to the information received, a group of 10 women-sisters will be formed in M1 lakh group.
Each group will get a loan of one lakh and each mother and sister will get an interest loan without starting their own small or big business, housing industry, business. the CM’s goal of a big loan from Women become the financial support of the home-family.
175 crore budget passed for CM Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
The Chief Minister’s sensitive approach is to cover a total of 1 lakh women’s groups in the MMKY Scheme, which is 50,000 in rural areas and 50,000 in urban areas. The scheme will implemented in rural areas by Gujarat Lively Hood Promotion Company of Rural Development Department.
The scheme will make millions of women self-reliant
Gujarat Urban Lively Hood Mission of Urban Development Department will implemented in urban areas. Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana will be a catalyst in fulfilling the dreams of millions of sisters of the state to live with self-reliance.
Maukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana MMUY Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about the Gujarat CM Mahila Kalyan Yojana 2020:-
What is Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Yojana
Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Yojana in Gujarat will be launched to provide interest free loans to women self help groups (SHGs).
What is the other name for CM Mahila Kalyan Yojana
Gujarat Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
How much loans can be taken by MMKY Scheme women beneficiaries
Upto Rs. 1 lakh
What is the interest rates on loans taken under MMUY Scheme
zero percent or interest free
Will the interest will be waived or reimbursed to the beneficiaries in MMKY Scheme
The beneficiary will not have to pay any interest to the banks
How many women beneficiaries can take loan for self employment
Approx. 27 lakh women beneficiaries in around 2.75 lakh registered sakhi mandals (2.51 lakh in rural & 24,000 in urban areas) would be able to apply for self employment loans
What is the maximum number of women in the Self Help Groups (SHG’s)?
Each Self Help Groups should consist of a maximum of 10 members.